20-21 Cowan Athletic Indoor/Outdoor Spectator Information
(Aug 13, 2020)
All-Sport and Season Passes – Due to Governor Holcomb’s announcement on July 29th that Indiana will continue in stage 4.5 of the Indiana Back on Track plan and the uncertainty and changing landscape of education based athletics, we have decided to suspend the sale of All-Sports passes and Season passes to athletic events at this time. With the possible restrictions to attendance numbers at athletic events, it is impossible to guarantee that pass holders would receive admission. We appreciate your understanding. We will continue to communicate as things change moving forward.
Masks – All Athletes must wear a mask when entering and exiting the building. They are expected to wear their mask unless they are participating in rigorous activity. All Spectators will be required to wear a mask when attending events held inside. Masks should be worn at outside events when social distancing is not possible.
Venue – All HS and JH Volleyball matches will take place in the HS Gym. Enter Door #2.
Attendance Capacity – Capped at 250 people. This includes all players, coaches, workers, officials, event supervisors, and fans.
Gym Seating – Home team fans will sit in the South Bleachers. Visiting Team fans will sit in the North Bleachers. A limited number of handicap seats will be available on the floor. Families may sit together in the bleachers but must maintain social distancing between families.
Student Sections – students may sit in a designated Student Section. However, students must sit on a designated spot in the bleachers and maintain a distance of 6 feet from the next student.
Tickets – Tickets will be available at the door only and will be $5.00. This is includes students in grades 1-12 and All Adults.
- Varsity Level Events –
- Each Visiting team will be allotted 50 vouchers to distribute at their discretion. Vouchers will need to be presented at the door in order to purchase a ticket for the event. No Voucher = No Ticket
- Home team players/managers/coaches will be given vouchers to distribute at their discretion. The number of vouchers distributed to Cowan fans will be determined on a game by game basis. Vouchers MUST be presented at the door in order to purchase a ticket. No Voucher = No Ticket
- Junior High Events –
- Attendance Capacity will be Capped at 250 people. This includes all players, coaches, managers, officials, workers, administrators, and fans.
- Tickets will be sold on a first come first serve basis only. Vouchers will not be used. The number of tickets available will be determined on a game by game basis depending on the number of essential personal needed to run the event.
Concessions – Limited concessions items will be available for indoor events. At this time, we plan to sell bottled drinks, popcorn, candy, and selected food items.
Venue – Cowan Cross Country Course. Enter gate from parking lot on the North Side of the Elementary School.
Attendance Capacity – No Cap
Bleacher Seating – None. Spectators can bring their own chair if they choose.
Masks – Required for attendance. Masks must be worn if Social Distancing cannot be maintained.
- Athletes will be required to wear a mask at all times unless they are involved in rigorous activity.
Tickets – Tickets will not be sold for Cowan home cross country events. However, Tickets will be sold for the HS County Meet on Sep. 8, 2020. Tickets are $5.00 for County Cross Country.
Participants – the number of runners may be limited for visiting schools. Schools coming to Cowan for cross country meets will be notified in advance of the number of participants allowed to run.
ALL PLANS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE MOVING FORWARD. WE RECOMMEND YOU CONTINUE TO VISIT OR WEBSITE AND FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA TO GET THE MOST UPDATE INFORMATION.